Do you love a good story?
“There’s always room for a story that can transport people to another place.”
Stories make us laugh and cry and often reveal to us we’re not that different after all.
Most people desire to be loved and hope to make a difference in the lives of others.
Real life stories are my favorite, and of course, Jesus is the hands-down best storyteller of all time!
By His grace, my heartbeat is to encourage and excite you with REAL stories of a REAL live faith.
It would be my absolute delight to share with you and your people. Name the time and place: living room or ballroom… church or gymnasium.
I look forward to our time together…
A few topics I’d be thrilled to share with you:
- When you #PrayBig Things Happen
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity
- Foster Care
- Infertility & Loss
- Homeschooling & Mothering Boys
- Life & Lessons Learned from a Farm
- Small Business Ownership
- November 30, 2017, Foster Night on the Farm
- December 16, 2017, Hammondville, Alabama
- February 24, 2018, Women’s Conference, Collinsville Community Center (formerly National Guard Armory), Collinsville, AL